11.04.2012

GFC Blog Hop

 Hi Friends! I wanted to pass this along to you from a couple of gals I follow. I love blog hops!! They are the BEST way to gain exposure.

Click here for the original post and to sign up for the blog hop. :)


Welcome to the weekly "GFC Collective" party :) This is a link up for bloggers who want to gain followers and meet some awesome new bloggy buddies. I have met some pretty neat people by following them with GFC. It's so easy to keep up to date with all of my fav blogs :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link, I'm definitely going to go take a look and hop around a bit. I'm a new follower from the I love my online friends GFC hop. I hope you will pop by
    my blog sometime soon and follow if you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome! I will definitely check out our blog :)

      Delete
  2. Found you through this hop! I am your newest follower :) Would love it if you had a chance to stop by my blog, too <3

    - Erin xo

    365mu.blogspot.co.uk - One girl's attempt at creating 365 different make-up looks in as many days

    ReplyDelete
  3. I linked up and followed your blog too :) Happy to be your newest follower x
    www.staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so, so much for reading and leaving a comment. They totally make my day! You rock!

Pin It button on image hover